CAMMS Meals on Wheels Ltd are recruiting for:
Permanent, Part Time Kitchen Manager Required – Chatteris
CAMMS Meals on Wheels is a not-for-profit Charity and opening a kitchen in Chatteris to better serve the people of Fenland, North Huntingdonshire and East Cambs. We are looking for someone reliable to run the kitchen every weekday. No chef skills needed.
- To start: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Hours: 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am – 11am
- Qualifications needed:
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2 Certificate (we can train you)
- Behaviours/skills needed:
- Problem solving
- Keeping calm under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organise own work to meet deadlines
- Able to use a laptop and mobile phone to communicate daily with Main office via email and our database.
If interested call Lynne Kindell on 07771 937749 or email email@example.com